Generator Connection Box Highlights
- Provides a safe means to connect portable generator cable to facility
- Posi-Lok™ inlet panel
- Outdoor rated Type 3R enclosure
- Hinged door on bottom for portable cable access to Type 3R enclosure
Generation Connection Box with Posi-Lok™ ( 400 Amp ). This outdoor rated Generator Connection Box contains a Posi-Lok™ inlet panel for portable cable connection to the facility or facility switches. Posi-Lok™ panels are part of a Sequential interlock system that requires the user to connect and disconnect each plug in sequence. Cross-phasing is eliminated and “make-first / break-last” Ground connection is guaranteed. Portable cable entry into the enclosure is through a secure hinged door on the bottom of the enclosure. The Posi-Lok™ panel provides a method for safe connection of portable cables by qualified personnel. The front door can be secured with a padlock for added security.
These Generator Connection, or Tap Boxes, are designed for use in waste water treatment facilities, community centers, gas stations, hospitals, fire / police stations and other facilities requiring portable power during utility outages.
Company Switch Main Enclosure:
- TYPE 3R
- Galvanized Steel, ANSI 61 Gray powder-coat finish
- Hinged door for portable cable access on bottom of enclosure
- Wall mounting brackets.
Available Voltage Ratings:
- 120V. – 1Ø, 2W+G
- 120/240V. – 1Ø, 3W+G
- 120/208V. – 3Ø, 4W+G
- 208V. – 3Ø, 3W+G
- 277/480V. – 3Ø, 4W+G
- 480V. – 3Ø, 3W+G
- 30”H. x 24”W. x 10” D.
Available Ampacity Ratings:
- (1) Posi-Lok™ inlet panel.
- Laser engraved cam identifiers and panel rating.
- Cable connection warning label per NEC Art 520.
- UL Listed