Multiple Breaker Company Switch with Bus and Receptacle Highlights
- Electric power distribution center for theatre, convention centers, arenas, schools, churches, and events centers
- Series 16 Cam or SafeCam® receptacles
- Multiple Branch breakers rated 65K AIC
- Dual Neutral (200%)
- The most efficient design for multiple feeder circuits
This MCB Company Switch contains two or more branch breakers in a single enclosure. This provides a disconnecting means for multiple sets of outlets, each with its own branch breaker protecting the outlets.
MCB with Bus and Receptacle Installation
MCB with Bus and Receptacle installation is simpler and less expensive than traditional switches. The MBCS installation requires only a a single conduit run, and one enclosure to mount on the wall. Installing the multiple breaker switches is thereby more cost-effective than the traditional cost of installing two separate company switches with separate conduit runs.
Includes either Series 16 Cam or SafeCam®
The standard MBCS version contains either Series 16 Cam receptacles or SafeCam® receptacles that are color coded, mounted on an internal dead front receptacle panel and provided with snap back protective covers. The series 16 Cam devices are designed to provide superior service and durability, even under the most severe operating conditions. The SafeCam® receptacles, which also accept Series 16 Cam plugs, provide an added level of safety. They are interlocked with the branch break shunt trip and cause the breaker to trip unless there is a plug in each outlet. There can never be a “hot” exposed outlet.
The company switch is perfect for electric power distribution in theatres, convention centers, arenas, schools, churches, and events centers.
Multiple Breaker Company Switch with Bus and Receptacle Enclosure:
- TYPE 1
- Steel, black wrinkled powder-coat finish
- Wall mounting brackets
Multiple Breaker Company Switch Dimensions:
- contact factory for more information
Multiple Breaker Company Switch Output:
- Multipe sets of panel mount receptacles.
- LED Indicator lights to indicate presence of phase voltage.
- Laser engraved cam identifiers and panel rating.
- Cable connection warning label per NEC Art 520.
- 100A. to 800A.
- Single or Three Phase
- Multiple Branch breakers
- UL489, 65K AIC @ 240V.
- UL Listed