Company Switch Highlights
- Electric power distribution center for theatre, convention centers, arenas, schools, churches, and events centers
- IEC 309 Pin & Sleeve receptacle
- 60A. Main breaker rated 65K AIC
- Outdoor version of the world’s first UL Listed Company Switch that was designed in 1986 by Union Connector
Outdoor Company Switch with IEC 309 Pin & Sleeve ( 60 Amp ). This outdoor rated Company Switch provides environmental and physical security for portable cable electrical connections. A front door gives access to breaker controls and electrical connections. A hinged door for portable cable access is located on the bottom of the enclosure. Both doors can be locked. The Company Switch contains a main circuit breaker, a 60 Amp IEC 309 Pin & Sleeve receptacle and phase indicator lights. Pin & Sleeve receptacles conform to the IEC309 international standard for electrical plugs, receptacles and connectors. This company switch is perfect for audio, technical and motor power distribution applications in theatres, convention centers, arenas, schools, churches, and events centers.
Company Switch Main Enclosure:
- TYPE 3R
- Steel, black wrinkled powder-coat finish
- Wall mounting brackets.
- 36”H. x 24”W. x 8” D.
- 60A. IEC 309 Pin & Sleeve
- LED Indicator lights to indicate presence of phase voltage.
- Laser engraved cam identifiers and panel rating.
- Cable connection warning label per NEC Art 520.
- 3Ø, 4W+G
- UL489, 65K AIC @ 240V.
- (1) 60A.
- UL Listed