Company Switch Highlights
- Electric power distribution center for theatre, convention centers, arenas, schools, churches, and events centers
- 400A. Posi-Lok™ receptacle panel
- 400A. Main breaker rated 65K AIC
- Connection chamber for bare-end cables. Door is electrically interlocked with main breaker shunt trip
- Outdoor rated Type 3R enclosure
- Outdoor version of the world’s first UL Listed Company Switch that was designed in 1986 by Union Connector
Outdoor Company Switch with Posi-Lok™ and Connection Chamber ( 400 Amp ). This outdoor rated Company Switch provides environmental and physical security for portable cable electrical connections. A front door gives access to breaker controls and electrical connections. A hinged door for portable cable access is located on the bottom of the enclosure. Both doors can be locked. The Company Switch contains a 200A. Posi-Lok™ receptacle panel mounted on an internal dead front receptacle panel. Posi-Lok™ is a sequential interlock system that requires the user to connect and disconnect each plug in sequence. Plugs are similar to Series 16 devices, but are provided with a polarizing shield that keys each plug to the correct receptacle. A connection chamber is provided for safe, direct connection of bare-ended portable cables. The access door to the connection chamber is electrically interlocked with the main breaker shunt trip. Opening the connection chamber door will activate the shunt trip and open the main breaker. A positive strain relief for these cables is also provided in the chamber. This company switch is perfect for electric power distribution to TV trucks, Broadcast trucks, waste water treatment facilities and industrial/dockside applications..
Company Switch Main Enclosure:
- TYPE 3R
- Galvanized Steel, ANSI 61 Gray powder-coat finish
- Hinged door for portable cable access on bottom of enclosure
- Wall mounting brackets.
- 42”H. x 24”W. x 12” D.
- (1) 400A. Posi-Lok™ receptacle panel
- (5) dual rated mechanical lugs on copper bus accessible in connection chamber.
- LED Indicator lights to indicate presence of phase voltage.
- Laser engraved cam identifiers and panel rating.
- Cable connection warning label per NEC Art 520.
- 3Ø, 4W+G
- UL489, 65K AIC @ 240V.
- (1) 400A.
- UL Listed